Sunday, November 13, 2016

Good Legal Is Born!

Good Sunday Morning!
Image result for sunday morning


Please allow me to introduce myself .

Image result for please allow me to introduce myself stones
No I'm not that Guy!
Image result for please allow me to introduce myself
Quite the opposite.  And I don't have any sympathy for him.  More about that later.  But I do love the Stones,  Although I have read from consistent credible sources that Mick Jagger is a narcissistic, ego-maniacal, control freak and world-class cheap skate!  Anyway, they Rock.  Charlie Watts - so cool; Ron Wood a Dad at 69! Respect.  Keith Richards - Legendary.
Image result for please allow me to introduce myself stones
DeNiro, Mickey Rorke and Angel Heart was a DAMN Good Movie!  Scared me.  And as anybody who knows me, I don't scare easily.  But since being saved by my Good Friend and Spiritual Mentor LeBron WIlliams 9.10.16, being Born Again 10.10.16 and receiving the Gift and Power of the Holy Spirit not only am I fearless but empowered to do the work of God.
Image result for holy spirit eagle
And yeah, nothing agaist Doves.  They are cute.  But my Holy Spirit is noble, magestic, powerful and pure like an Eagle.  Ever vigilent, dominant and protective, it soars High above.
 Image result for holy spirit eagle
My name is Kenneth.  You can call me Ken or Kenny.  Trust me, I've been called a lot worse!
Image result for ive been called a lot worse by better
I am a 44 year old Lawyer and Born Again Christian.  I have a very different background from your typical Southern Alberta Lawyer. I've lived in 6 countries and traveled to 52.  Among other things, I have been a Legal Counsel and International Lawyer, a Manager / Director at NASDAC and NYSE listed companies, a TOGAF certified Enterprise Architect, Project Manager for some leading internet and mobile companies and industry-famous Ecommerce "Payment Guy".  I have 3 University degrees and am a Member of the Alberta and Newfoundland Law Societies.  All Good stuff.  But something was missing.  My spiritual Gas Tank was running on empty for about 7 years ...
Image result for gods gas
Like the Bible says, "7 fat years and 7 leans years..." Genesis 41:27
Image result for bible 7 fat years 7 lean years
I may blog more about that in time.

Soooo, to cut to the chase and chill on the "cut n paste". Christ entered my heart Thanksgiving 10.10.16.  After asking Him to use me or let me go, I was given the Gift of the Holy Spirit as Hurrican Matthew bore down on the Island of Newfoundland.
picsart_09-28-04-48-30
Apparently the Holy Spirit comes in wind and rain (Matthew 24).  Well, He came to me BIG TIME!.  Not only did the Spirit completely change my outlook on Life, He rewove the frayed fabric of my Soul.
Image result for weaver

And He called me and led me to start a Pro Bono Legal Services Venture leveraging the Power of the Internet.  So I will start with this modest Blog (Thank you Google)!  And in time expand to a web page, Second Life (Virtual Office) presence and a Facebook page,
Image result for pope internet is gift from God
.
He even physically changed me.  I lost 10 lbs in 1 week.

And went from a 10.5 to a 12 shoe size (can be proved), stopped swearing and cleaned up my language, began to devour the Bible and other Christian, Philosophical and associated research and attend Church (of all Faiths) regularly.  My blood pressure even went optimal after being daiagnosed with acute hypertension.  Plus a lot of little aches and pains went away overnight.
!

 I was also given 4 visits by Evil.  Think it was just saying: "Ok, He got you.  He Won out.  But for now.  We're still around..."  .
Image result for evil
More about hat later... maybe!
Image result for maybe
But onto more important, positive, forward and future- looking things!
Image result for forward thinking
I was called to do His work through the power of the Holy Spirit and start a Pro Bono Virtual Law Firm helping Christians, those Saved, Born Again or not and non-Christians alike,  Hence Good Legal (with www.goodlegal.ca to follow soon in virtual and physical form) was Born and Today on Sunday it Lifts Off!
Image result for nasa rocket launch
This will not be your typical blog. And this will not be your typical Law Firm.  So get ready for lift off.  No need to fasten your seats.  This will NOT be a bumpy ride!
Image result for takeoff
Stay tuned!
Image result for stay tuned
I.s.; 40:31

No comments:

Post a Comment